Sunday, September 19, 2010

Moving...

Ok. To all of you who have been just hanging on a thread, waiting for me to post something new to my blog... ...here it is. I'm moving. Well, I'm not really moving. But my blog is. Over the summer I thought a lot about what I wanted to do with this blog and I want it to be more everyday kind of stuff. You know, literally "what's going on with me" kind of stuff. So, I thought it best to re-launch my blog with a new address: dominicpetan.blogspot.com. I hope to make it something I update much more regularly (and I would appreciate a little bug once in a while when I'm not... though I may not always welcome it ;) ). So take a spin over at the new address and see what I have to offer. dominicpetan.blogspot.com I'll see you there!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment